Pacific Clam and Corn Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. Drain clams; reserve liquid.
2. Add water to clam liquid to make 1 cup.
3. Fry bacon until crisp; add onion and cook until tender.
4. Add potatoes and nectar-water.
5. Cover and simmer gently until potatoes are tender; add corn and milk.
6. Blend flour and butter and stir into chowder.
7. Cook slowly until mixture thickens slightly, stirring constantly.
8. Add seasonings and clams; simmer five minutes.
9. Serve hot and and top with cracker crumbs.