Manhattan Clam Chowder Recipe
Instructions:1. In a deep, 2 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole place diced bacon.
2. Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven for 2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
3. Add chopped onion and celery and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven for 2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.
4. Blend flour into vegetable mixture and stir until smooth, add vegetable cocktail gradually, stirring until smooth.
5. Add remaining ingredients; heat, covered, in microwave oven for 5 minutes.
7. Heat, covered, in microwave oven for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Adjust seasonings if necessary.