Baked Clams Recipe
Instructions:1. Remove clams from half shell and chop coarsely. Set clams and shells aside.
2. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic mixing bowl place 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Heat in Microwave Oven 30 seconds or until melted.
4. Add onion and garlic.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
6. Add egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, chopped clams and oregano to onion mixture.
7. Spoon mixture into reserved shells.
8. Place shells on a heat- resistant, non-metallic serving platter.
9. In a small bowl combine the 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs and the 2 tablespoons melted butter.
10. Sprinkle buttered bread crumbs on top of clam mixture.
11. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until heated through.