California Bouillabaisse Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oil in large pot.
2. Add garlic, onion, leeks and bay leaf and cook until onion is tender but not browned.
3. Add tomatoes, stock, wine, fennel, saffron, salt, pepper and parsley.
4. Bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
6. Add lobster, snapper and halibut and cook 10 minutes.
7. Rinse shrimp and crab and scrub clams, oysters and mussels.
8. Add shellfish to pot and cook 5 minutes or until shells open.
9. Ladle into large soup plates and serve with crusty bread, if desired.