Sata Andagi (Okinawan Doughnuts) Recipe - Printable Version Makes 4 dozen doughnuts
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Salad oil for deep frying
1. In a skillet, heat oil to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, and vanilla.
3. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Add to egg mixture; stir until dry ingredients are moistened and dough is smooth.
5. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into the hot oil; fry until golden brown and doughnuts rise to the surface.