Roadkill Cat Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to temperature specified on package.
2. Sprinkle flour on a clean, flat surface and roll out cookie dough slightly thicker than what the package calls for.
3. Using butter knife, cut out cookies in the shape of a flattened cat.
4. Use a large spatula to carefully transfer cookies to cookie sheet.
5. Bake according to package directions.
6. While cookies cool, count out enough cinnamon candies to put two eyes and a nose on each cat.
7. Carefully flatten between the front and back of two spoons and set aside.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for about 3 minutes and then press in eyes and nose.
9. Transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
10. Dribble jam here and there on each cookie for blood.