Puff Pastry Patty Shells Recipe
Instructions:1. Roll out puff pastry to 3/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
2. Cut pastry with a 3-inch cutter, cutting rounds as close together as possible to reduce scraps.
3. Place rounds on an ungreased baking sheet.
4. Using a 2-inch cutter, make an indentation about 1/4-inch through center of pastry rounds, and lightly brush tops with beaten egg.
5. Freeze 10 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees; place pastry in oven.
7. Reduce temperature to 400 degrees, and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
8. Remove to wire rack to cool.
9. Remove centers of patty shells.