Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Per Serving: 111 calories, 274 mg sodium, 6 mg cholesterol
Exchanges: 1 veg, 1 1/2 low fat meat
Instructions:1. In a 5-qt casserole combine chicken, 4 cups hot water, celery, carrots, basil, rosemary, pepper and salt.
2. Microwave at High 30-40 minutes, or until chicken falls easily from the bone, stirring twice during cooking.
3. Remove chicken from the bones.
4. Discard bones and skin.
5. Dice meat and return to caserole.
6. Add 2 cups hot water and noodles.
8. Microwave at High 8-10 minutes, or until water boils.
9. Then, Microwave at High 7-10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.