Ditalini Cobb Salad Recipe
Each Serving Provides: 477 Calories; 28.5 g Protein; 76.7 g Carbohydrates; 5.4 g Fat; 30.9 mg Cholestrol; 1095 mg Sodium. Calories from Fat: 10%
Instructions:1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Put the yogurt and mayonaise into a food processor or blender and whirl until smooth.
4. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, smoked turkey, celery and apple.
6. Add sauce and toss until evenly coated.
7. Cover serving platter with lettuce leaves and spoon pasta onto the leaves.
8. Sprinkle with blue cheese, toss lightly and serve.