Instructions:1. In mixing bowl, beat eggs with a whisk until they are well mixed, then whisk in the milk and melted butter.
2. Add the mix and stir the batter with a fork or the whisk just until the dry ingredients are moistened -- it will be a little lumpy.
3. Bake pancakes on hot griddle, greased or not according to manufacturer's instructions.
4. If using electric griddle or skillet use 400 F setting.
5. Use 1/4 scant cup per cake.
6. Turn when bubbles for all over top and edges look dry.
7. Continue baking until no more steam rises.
8. Serve at once.