Pancakes (Prodigy) Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
2. Combine the egg, oil and milk together in another bowl, then stir them into the dry ingredients until batter is just smooth.
3. Lightly grease a large skillet or griddle.
4. When hot, ladle the batter onto the griddle. (Usually, 3 pancakes fit in a large skillet.
5. Adjust heat to medium-high.
6. When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, usually after 2 to 3 minutes, lift with a spatula to see that the underside is browned.
7. Turn and cook the second side until browned, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
8. Makes 3 servings of 2 4-inch pancakes each.