Walnut Cream Cake Roll Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat egg whites, salt and vanilla until slightly stiff.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating well between additions.
4. Beat eggs yolks and fold into whites.
5. Carefully fold in flour and nuts.
6. Line 11x15-inch jellyroll pan and waxed paper.
7. Pour cake batter in and spread edges.
8. Bake for 12 minutes.
9. Remove and cool for 5 minutes.
10. Sprinkle tea towel with powdered sugar and turn cake out on towel.
11. Peel off waxed paper.
12. Cool slightly.
13. Roll cake up in towel and refrigerate for 1 hour.
14. For filling, whip cream, adding powdered sugar and vanilla.
15. Reserve come whipped cream for garnish.
16. Unroll cake and spread with whipped cream.
17. Roll into log and decorate with reserved whipped cream and chopped nuts.