Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Recipe by: Sue Klapper Preheat oven to 350~.
2. Grease baking sheets with shortening.
3. In large mixer bowl, combine shortening, sugar, molasses, honey, egg, apple juice and vanilla.
4. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well-blended.
5. In another bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
6. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended.
7. Stir in oats, raisins and nuts with spoon.
8. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
9. Bake 13 to 14 minutes, or until set.
10. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
11. Remove to cooling rack.