Whole-Wheat Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Per Cookie: about 90 cal, 1g pro, 11g car, 3g fat, 30% cal from fat, 6mg chol, 28mg sod.
Instructions:1. Peheat oven to 325F.
2. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
3. In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except raisins and nuts, with 2 tablespoons water.
4. With electric mixer or wooden spoon, beat until blended.
5. Stir in raisins and nuts.
6. Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
7. Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
8. Remove to wire rack to cool.