Walnut-Coconut Cookies Recipe
These cookies will stay moist, keep beautifully, make the perfect gift or food-bazaar item, and the recipe makes a huge batch.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg, mixing well, then salad oil, mixing well.
4. Add oats, cornflake, coconut, and nuts, stirring well.
5. Then add flour, soda, and salt.
6. Mix well and form into balls the size of small walnuts, place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Flatten with a fork dipped in water.
8. Bake for 12 minutes.
9. Allow to cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes before removing.
10. For extra sweetness, sprinkle the warm cookies with granulated sugar.