Toasty Walnut Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir together oats and 2 tbsp warm water, let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile stir together 1/2 cup flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and a DASH of salt.
3. Stir egg yolk, oil and milk into oat mixture; add to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
4. Fold in 3 tbsp of the walnuts and the raisins.
5. Line four 6-ounce custard cups with paper baking cups.
6. Fill 2/3rds full.
7. Combine 2 tbsp flour, brown sugar, butter, and remaining walnuts.
8. Sprinkle atop muffins.
9. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or till done, rearranging twice. (When done, surface may still appear moist but a wooden pick inserted near the center should come out clean.)
10. Remove from custard cups.
11. Let stand on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
12. Serve warm.