Coconut-Walnut Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray or grease cups of muffin pans.
3. In medium mixing bowl, combine fours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine carrots, apples, coconut, raisins, and walnuts.
5. Add eggs, oil, vanilla, applesauce, and yogurt.
6. Combine flour mixture with ingredients in large mixing bowl.
7. Mix just to moisten dry ingredients.
8. Divide batter into 24 muffin cups.
9. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until tester inserted comes out clean.
10. Remove muffins from pan to wire rack to cool.
11. Serve with softened or whipped cream cheese.