Twice Baked Kreme Cookies Recipe
1. Cream margarine and sugar together.
2. Stir in egg yolks, almond extract and flour, stirring until mixture is smooth and cleans sides of bowl.
3. Pinch off 1-inch balls of dough.
4. Press evenly in side and bottom of ungreased muffin cup, forming a shell.
5. Bake at 400 F for 8 to 10 minutes.
1. Bring margarine, corn syrup and sugar just to boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in nuts.
4. Cool slightly.
5. Fill baked shells with mixture.
6. Set oven to 350 F and bake cookies for 5 minutes; cool.