Wedding Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 24 cookies
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
1. Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla; stir until well blended (mixture will be stiff).
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
4. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake at 400 F for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Remove to wire racks to cool slightly.
7. Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely on wire racks.