Warm Pralines n' Cream Muffins Recipe
Nutrition Information (1 muffin): Calories 220, Fat 14g, Sodium 205 mg, Dietary Fiber 2g.
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 400 F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups or lightly grease bottoms only.
2. Beat together brown sugar, margarine and cream cheese until creamy.
3. Add milk, egg and maple extract; mix well.
4. Add combined ddry ingredients and 1/2 cup pecans.
5. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let muffins stand a few minutes; remove from pan.
7. Serve warm.
8. To freeze muffins: Wrap securely, seal, lable and freeze.
9. To reheat muffins: Unwrap; microwave at HIGH about 30 seconds per muffin.