Texas Pecan Pie Special Edition Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line pie pan with pastry and flute edges.
3. Sprinkle pecan pieces evenly over bottom of crust.
4. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
5. Pour into pie crust.
6. Bake in preheated 350= =B0 oven for 1 hour or until filling is almost set.
7. If pie begins to brown too quickly before filling is set, place piece of aluminum foil over pie to retard further browning. (It should jiggle a little.)
8. Cool completely before cutting.
9. Serve with generous amounts of whipped cream.