Southern Pecan Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. To make this fruit sweetener, mix together apple juice concentrate and granulated fructose.
2. Prepare pastry and place in 9-inch pie pan.
3. In large bowl, combine fruit sweetener, gelatin and apple sauce.
4. Beat with electric mixer.
5. In small bowl, blend water and cornstarch until smooth.
6. Add cornstarch to fruit sweetener mixture and blend.
7. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
8. Stir in vanilla and coffee.
9. Pour mixture into pie shell.
10. Decorate top with pecan halves.
11. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until custard is set, at 375 F.
12. Cool slightly before cutting.