Instructions:1. For filling: Combine pecans, currants, sugar and cinnamon in mixing bowl.
2. For dough: Combine cream cheese, flour, butter and sugar in processor or mixer and blend well.
3. Divide dough into 4 pieces.
4. Dust each with flour, shaking off excess.
5. Roll each piece between sheets of waxed paper into 10-inch circles.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 375 F.
8. Grease baking sheets.
9. Spread each circle of dough with apricot jam.
10. Divide filling among circles, spreading evenly.
11. Cut each into 12 wedges.
12. Roll up each wedge from bottom to point.
13. Arrange on prepared sheets, point side down.
14. Bake until golden, about 16 to 17 minutes.
15. Transfer to wire rack and let cool.
16. Store cookies in airtight container.