Pecan Pie Recipe
1. Prepare crust for 2 9-inch pies.
2. Line pie pans with crust.
3. Set aside.
Filling: 1. Remove cap from bottle of syrup and heat in a small saucepan of water.
2. In a mixing bowl, place eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and hot syrup.
3. Stir thoroughly.
4. Pour filling equally into unbaked pie shells.
5. Put 3/4 cup pecans into each pie.
6. Dot 1 tablespoon of margarine on top of each.
7. Place pie pans on jelly roll pans and place in oven.
8. Bake for 1 hour.
9. Let cool.
10. Serve hot or at room temperature.
11. Store in refrigerator.