Pecan Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a food processor, process until fluffy the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
2. Spread the mixture in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell.
3. Sprinkle the pecans over the cheese mixture.
4. For the filling, beat the 3 eggs with an electric mixer until foamy.
5. Do not overmix.
6. Add the corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the salt.
7. Mix well.
8. Pour this over the pecans.
9. Bake in a preheated, 350 F oven for 40 minutes.
10. Serve warm or cold.