Pecan Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into mixing bowl.
2. Combine egg, oil and mil in small bowl; blend well.
3. Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just enough to moisten.
4. Stir in pecans.
5. Spoon batter into greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, filling each 2/3rds full.
6. Bake in 400 degree F oven 20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve hot with butter and homemade jelly or jam.
8. Serving Hint: Match the mood of your mealtime by using a variety of pretty napkins to line a muffin basket. For a picnic, choose a red and white checked napkin; for special dinners, use your finest linen napkins; and for Christmas, of course, a bright red napkin.