Miniature Nut-Filled Pastries Recipe
These cookies store well.
Instructions:1. Place flour in a large bowl.
2. With pastry blender or two knives use scissors style, cut in butter or margarine until coarse crumbs from.
3. Stir in egg yolks and sour cream until well mixed.
4. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth.
5. Chill dough 20 minutes.
6. Stir together nuts and corn syrup, set aside.
7. Divide dough in half.
8. Roll out half of dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
9. Cut dough into 2-inch squares.
10. Put 1/2 tsp nut filling diagonally across square.
11. Bring up unfilled corners of pastry to meed in center over filling.
12. Pinch corners together firmly to secure.
13. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
14. Bake in preheated 400-degree oven 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
16. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.