Individual Pecan Pies Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix together the flour, icing sugar, water and 4 oz of the melted butter.
2. Divide between 6 x 4 inch flan tins or small bun tins and press up the edges; prick lightly with a fork to reduce the amount the centre rises.
3. Place on a baking tray and blind bake in a preheated oven at 375 F for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove and divide the chopped pecans between the pastry cases.
5. Whisk the eggs, then stir in the sugar, syrup and remaining 1 oz melted butter.
6. Beat well and spoon into the pastry cases, filling almost to the top.
7. Return to the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until set and golden.
8. Serve hot or cold with cream, creme fraishe or ice cream.