Icebox Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until well blended.
2. Add eggs and almond extract and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Sift together the flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
5. Stir in chopped pecans.
6. Shape the dough into 3 or 4 rolls, about 2 inches in diameter.
7. Wrap each roll individually in waxed paper and chill for several hours.
8. The rolls may be left refrigerated for several weeks or frozen for several months.
9. When ready to bake, cut the cookies about 1/4 inch thick and bake on a greased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes in a 400 F oven.