Ice Cream Wafers Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream butter and shortening.
2. Gradually add sugar, beating well.
3. Combine flour and salt, stir into creamed mixture.
4. Add flavorings; stir well.
5. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
6. Gently press a pecan half into the center of each cookie.
7. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Cool 1 minute.
9. Carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely.
10. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
11. Freezes well for months.