Crazy Corn Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place liners in cups in muffin tin, set aside.
3. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
4. Toss together with fork.
5. Add butter, milk, sour cream and maple syrup to bowl and blend with spoon. Even when this batter is blended, it will still have a few lumps.
6. Crack eggs into separate bowl bowl and whisk to blend.
7. Add them to the batter with pecan pieces.
9. Spoon batter into muffin cups until they are 3/4 full.
10. Carefully place tin in oven.
11. Bake for 25 minutes.
12. When baked, turn oven off and with mitted hands, remove tin and set to cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
13. With your hands covered, tip tin over and let muffins fall out. Use table knife to loosen stubborn muffins.
14. Let them cool completely before wrapping in plastic wrap and freezing.