Coffee Pecan Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease 8 large muffin cups.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine milk, instant coffee powder, vanilla extract, butter, and egg.
4. Let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Add mixture to flour mixture and mix "lightly".
6. Fold in pecans.
7. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
8. Bake 20 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
9. Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
10. Cool 5 minutes before removing muffins from cups, finish cooling on rack.