Angel Pecan Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat egg whites until foamy.
2. Add 1 cup sugar a little at a time, beating after each addition.
3. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
4. Continue beating until mixture holds soft peaks.
5. Mix cracker cumbs and 1 cup pecans.
6. Fold into meringue mixture a little at a time.
7. Spoon mixture into an 8" pie plate tp form a shell.
8. Pull up mixture into peaks around edge of plate with mack of spoon.
9. Spread evenly.
10. Bake in a moderate oven, 350 F, for 30 minutes.
11. Cool thoroughly on a wire cake rack.
12. Mix cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and almond flavoring.
13. Whip until thick and shiny.
14. Spoon into cold pie shell.
15. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans round edge of cream.
16. Using a sharp knife, cut like a pie.