Peanutty Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place paper liners in muffic tin, set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl.
4. Toss to blend with fork. Set aside.
5. Peel banana, break it into small pieces, and set aside on wax paper.
6. In large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and sugar.
7. Mix at medium speed to blend.
8. Stop when necessary to scrape sides of bowl with rubber spatula.
9. Add eggs and blend.
10. Add banana and blend.
11. Add flour mixture in two stages and mix until it is completely incorporated. Don't overmix.
12. Add sour cream and blend.
13. Spoon batter into muffin cups until they are about 3/4 filled.
14. Bake for 25 minutes.
15. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.