Peanut Butter Reindeer Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine cookie mix and contents of peanut butter packet from the Cookie Mix pack, and egg in large bowl.
2. Stir until thoroughly blended.
3. Form dough into ball.
4. Place flour in jumbo (15"x13") resealable plastic bag.
5. Place ball of dough in bag.
6. Shake to coat with flour.
7. Place dough in center of bag (do not seal).
8. Roll dough with rolling pin out to edges of bag.
9. Slide bag onto baking sheet.
10. Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
11. Preheat oven to 375'F.
12. Use scissors to cut bag down center and across ends.
13. Turn plastic back to uncover dough.
14. Dip reindeer cookie cutter in flour.
15. Cut dough with reindeer cookie cutter.
16. Dip cookie cutter in flour after each cut.
17. Transfer cut-out cookies to ungreased baking sheets using floured pancake turner.
18. Decorate each reindeer as desired.
19. Bake at 375F for 5-7 minutes or until set but not browned.
20. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets.
21. Remove to cooling racks.
22. Cool completely.
23. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight container.
24. TIP: You can reroll the dough by folding plastic back over dough.