Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Nutritional Analysis per muffin: 160 calories, 7 g protein, 8 g fat, 15 g carbohydrate, 110 mg sodium, 69 mg cholesterol. Calories from fat: 43%
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Protein, 1/2 Bread, 1 Fat, 20 Optional Calories.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Sift together flour and sugar; add remaining ingredients, stir until combined.
3. Do not beat or overmix.
4. Spray 4 muffins cups with cooking spray; fill 3/3 full with batter.
5. Fill remaining cups 1/2 full of water.
6. Bake till golden brown - about 20 minutes.
7. Remove muffins to wire rack, cool.
8. Serve cooled or freeze until ready to use.