Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Mix the oil and peanut butter and cut into the flour with a fork or pastry blender until the mixture becomes grainy.
4. Mix the soymilk and molasses and add to the batter.
5. Stir just enough to mix well. Do not beat.
6. Fill the lightly oiled muffin tins or muffin cups two-thirds full.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Variation: For Peanut Butter Bran Muffins, substitute one cup of bran for one cup of flour.