Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and the salt.
2. Cut in the peanut butter with a fork or pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly.
3. The dough may be mixed in a food processor.
4. Make a hole in the center and add the honey, milk and the sunflower seeds.
5. Beat thoroughly and put into muffin tins sprayed with a non-stick spray, (Pam or something similar).
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until done.
7. Cool on a rack.