Peanut Butter Crescents Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Coat a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In small bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter and margarine; blend well.
4. Unroll dough and separate into triangles.
5. Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over triangles.
6. Roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point.
7. Place, point side down, on greased cookie sheets; curve into crescent shape.
8. Bake at 375F.
9. For 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Cool 10 minutes.
11. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; blend until smooth.
12. Drizzle over warm rolls.