Peanut Butter Apple Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, chunky style
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, small
- 3/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup wheat germ, toasted
- 1/4 cup skim milk
1. Stir the flour and baking soda together.
2. In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and margarine together until fluffy.
3. Add the sugar and vanilla.
4. Beat well.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Stir in the applesauce and milk.
7. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
8. Stir in the oats and wheat germ.
9. Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until done.
11. Cool in the muffin tin.