Peanut Butter Apple Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Stir the flour and baking soda together.
2. In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and margarine together until fluffy.
3. Add the sugar and vanilla.
4. Beat well.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
6. Stir in the applesauce and milk.
7. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
8. Stir in the oats and wheat germ.
9. Spoon into muffin tins that have been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until done.
11. Cool in the muffin tin.