Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut in the peanut butter with two forks or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add the milk and eggs all at once, stirring until the flour is moistened.
4. Place 2 Tb of the batter into a greased, fluted or plain muffin cup.
5. Place 1 ts of the preserves in the center of the batter and top with 2 tb more of the batter.
6. Repeat until you have 12 muffins.
7. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 to 17 minutes.
8. Remove from the muffin cups and cool on a rack.