Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place paper liners in muffin pan.
3. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. In small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil until blended; stir into flour mixture just until moistened (batter will be lumpy).
5. Fill muffin pan cups 1/3 full of batter.
6. Drop about 1 teaspoon each of peanut butter and jelly in center of each; top with remaining batter.
7. Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
8. Best served warm.
9. Can freeze them individually and heat gently in toaster oven.