Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffin Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F and prepare 12 muffin cups.
2. Sift first 4 ingredients of dry mixture together.
3. With a pastry blender cut peanut butter and butter into dry mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. In a medium bowl beat eggs lightly and stir in buttermilk.
5. Add egg milk-mixture to coarse crumbs mixture and stir just until ingredients are blended.
6. Fill 12 prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes in preheated oven.
8. While muffins are cooking melt the jelly and finely chop the peanuts.
9. As soon as muffins are removed from the oven brush the tops with melted jelly and dip the tops into the chopped peanuts.