Hawaiian Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray regular-size muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, coconut and pecans. Set aside.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
5. Add the brown sugar and continue beating until well-combined.
6. Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition.
7. Stir in the bananas and Amaretto.
8. Gently stir the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture just until blended.
9. Fill the prepared muffin pans two-thirds full.
10. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
11. Remove from oven. Let muffins cool in pan about 5 minutes before removing to wire rack.