Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Per Serving: Cal 48.5, Fat 0.6g, Carb 9.8g, Fib 0.1g, Pro 0.9g, Sod 35mg, CFF 11.7%.
Instructions:1. Combine brown sugar, oil, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended.
2. Add corn syrup, vanilla, and egg; beat well.
3. Stir in flour mixture.
4. Coat hands lightly with cooking spray and shape dough into 48 (1") balls.
5. Roll balls in 3 tbsp granulated sugar, and place 2" apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
6. Flatten balls with the bottom of a glass.
7. Bake at 375 deg F for 7 min or until lightly browned.
8. Remove cookies from pans, and let cool on wire racks.