Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 F. 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
3. Combine brown sugar, oil, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended.
4. Add corn syrup, vanilla, and egg; beat well.
5. Stir in flour mixture.
6. Coat hands lightly with cooking spray and shape dough into 48 1-inch balls.
7. Roll balls in 3 tbsp granulated sugar, and place 2-inch apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
8. Flatten balls with the bottom of a glass.
9. Bake at 375 F for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Remove cookies from pans, and let cool on wire racks.