Toffee-peanut Bites Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat flour, margarine or butter, sugar, peanut butter, brown sugar, baking soda, vanilla, salt, and egg until well mixed.
3. With wooden spoon, stir in chopped heath bars.
4. Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls, place balls about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Press a peanut half into top of each ball.
6. Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
8. Store cooled cookies in tightly covered container.