Peanut Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Combine eggs, butter and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
3. Fold in peanuts.
4. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
5. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until muffins test done.