Coconut Macadamia Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift the flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and Coco-Lopez.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry.
4. Stir with a spoon to combine; batter will be slightly lumpy.
5. Stir in coconut and macadamia nuts.
6. Brush griddle with oil, and heat to 400 degrees.
7. Drop batter onto griddle using a 4-ounce ladle.
8. Cook about 3 minutes, until done on both sides.
9. Serve garnish with pineapple, maple syrup, and butter.